Web Content Display (Global)
Schools Online is the SACE Board’s system for schools to record their student enrolments and results. You can use it to check your class lists and assessment groups, update student enrolments, upload student work for moderation, and submit student results. Your school's principal's delegate will set you up in the system.
You can find detailed information about submitting results and updating student enrolments in the Results Sheets Information Booklet [PDF 2.5MB].
Instructional videos for teachers
- Add individual students to a class
- Add multiple students to a class
- Withdraw students from a class
- Delete students from a class
- Changing your password
- Changing your security questions
Need more help?
- Access Schools Online FAQs
If further assistance is required, please email askSACE or call (08) 8115 4712
from 8.30 am to 5 pm.